For the customers who want to get a refund, please send us a message with the following inquiry form.
http://eplus.jp/ib-inquiry/ Full refund will be automatically deposited to the same Credit Card account used for ticket purchase within 30 working days.
※you will not be able to proceed to the refund process on the day of printing your tickets. You will proceed to the refund from 10:00AM the following day of printing tickets.
For more information, please go to http://t.pia.jp/guide/refund.html
＜Ticket PIA information: http://t.pia.jp/help/index.jsp）＞
Please print your tickets first if not yet, at LAWSON or Ministop convenience store where you originally purchased your tickets, then proceed to the refund on Loppi ticket machine. Please check refund procedure:
Handling fees (Pre-sale service fee, in-store ticketing fee and system usage fee) will also be refunded.
※Shipping fees are not refundable
You will need the handling fee voucher that was issued together with your tickets.
Please note that you cannot get the refund if you have lost or disposed your tickets or the handling fee voucher.
＜LAWSON TICKET: https://faq.l-tike.com/ ＞
※Refund procedure will be provided on LINE chat screen with “LINE Ticket info” account.
“LINE Ticket info” account is the account you would automatically follow upon purchasing tickets via LINE Ticket.
＜LINE Ticket https://line.me/R/ti/p/%40lineticket_jp＞
※LINE official account serves as an inquiry form. Please contact them by typing in the bottom window of the chat screen.
1) Submit the Refund Form
Please proceed with your tickets in hand.
Clink the URL to open the Refund form to fill out, and make sure to read [Notice] below, before proceeding to the Refund.
Refund Form :https://www.confetti-web.com/support/refund/
※Refund From must be filled and submitted no later than July 31st.
2) Send your tickets via prescribed post
Please go to the post office to return the tickets, and order Tokutei Kiroku Yubin (=特定記録郵便) there:
＜address for Tokutei Kiroku Yubin (=特定記録郵便) to arrive＞ LONGRUN PLANNING / Attention to Green Day Refund
25, Fukuro-machi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0828
※the post must be sent out from the post office no later than July 31st.
＜Refund amount includes below＞
Per ticket price X # of tickets purchased, handling fees charged upon purchase, JP￥244 (max. postage fee covered)
※Your confetti point will be adjusted upon refund.
[Notice] please read before proceeding
(1) the only person to claim and receive the refund is the actual purchaser of the tickets. No substitutes allowed in the process.
In the case you must use a bank account that’s different from your name when receiving the refund by bank transfer, please state the reason in the Refund Form. You will find designated checkbox, and box to state the reason (e.g. got married and your surname changed, etc)
(2) as stated, no substitute can act as purchaser, we will not process the refund if the tickets were sent by someone else, and we will not send you back the tickets unless requested by you. When requesting the tickets return, please note that we will send you back the tickets by pay-on-delivery post.
(3) We will not refund for lost tickets, and/or tickets lost in mail by sending it to us other than the prescribed post mentioned.
(4) only the valid tickets (not torn or ripped) are acceptable to proceed to refund.
(5) please double-check your Refund Form before submitting, your name, bank account, etc. There will be a bank transfer fee to be charged for the second round of transfer (JP￥1,100).
(6) Refund Form submission and ticket return must be done before the stated refund period to expire. We will not proceed with the refund after the stated due date. When claiming your tickets to return to you, we will send you back the tickets by pay-on-delivery post, as stated in (2) of this [Notice].
＜bank transfer to be made by Sep. 20th, 2020＞
Your money will be in your bank account by September 20th, 2020 given all the necessary information being submitted and arrival of physical tickets by due date to be confirmed .
＜Confetti Ticket Center 03-6228-1630（Weekday 10:00 AM ～6:00 PM）firstname.lastname@example.org＞
Refund procedures vary depending on payment methods.
Please check how to claim refund below:
[tickets purchased via 3A Members pr-sale]
[tickets purchased via Creativeman Mobile pre-sale]
[Inquiry about refund]
3A Members : https://cmp-members.zendesk.com/hc/ja/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360002276573
Creativeman Mobile members:
Please send your tickets to the address below by “Tokutei Kiroku Yubin” 特定記録郵便 (Please ask Japan Post for the mail service).
Please make sure the tickets will arrive to us by Fri 31 Jul,2020, then we will send you cash via “Genkin Kakitome” post by Mid-August.
※When sending your tickets, please enclose a memo that includes the information below.
1. Address (for us to send cash)
3. Phone number in case we need to contact you
4. Per ticket price
5. The number of tickets
《Please send your tickets to》
CREATIVEMAN PRODUCTIONS CO.,LTD. “DREAM THEATER REFUND”
8F 6-19-20 Jingumae Shibuya-ku Tokyo, Japan 150-0001